SEPHDIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warring Triad Character Applications

+6
Fountain
Isthandur
b108
Sephalin
Azrania Hybrid
Vanrea
10 posters

Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty The Warring Triad Character Applications

Post  Vanrea Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Template
````````````````````````````

Name:

Faction:

Weapons and Equipment:

Abilities and Skills:

Personality:

History:

Physical Description and Clothing:

Other:

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Name:
Adrian "Black Fang" Warden

Known by many simply as Fang

Faction:
Zanzibar, originally from Destria

Weapons and Equipment:
Fang's most beloved item is his Soul Ring, an alchemic forging device created for him by the DeSangue blacksmith family. In appearance it is merely a silver ring with a smooth garnet stone set into it. However, the ring posses the ability to deconstruct any material into its base carbons, and then reconstruct those carbons into the shape of its wielders choosing. This carbon structure is virtually unbreakable by any means. Fang primarily utilizes the ring to create weapons such as swords. In order to maintain the carbon construct, however, the construct must be in contact with the Soul Ring at all times, if the construct is ever dropped or knocked away from the ring (and therefore the hand that holds it) the construct will instantly disintegrate into carbon ash. The Ring has been forged of a fraction of Fangs soul and though only he can utilize it, it can be broken, severely hurting him, though it will regenerate given time.

UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE

Fang now possesses a pair of twin pistols. Hand crafted by Destrian hands, using Lenarian magicks and meeting the high standards of Zanzibar military technology. These pistols are fitted to magickally regenerated xale-silver rounds, capable of penetrating any surface, and decimating the undead. These pistols continually regenerate ammo at a steady rate. Being forged or orichalcum, they are completely unbreakable. These pistols are large and extremely heavy, counteracting recoil, and allowing almost perfect accuracy. They bond to their first wielder, and none but he may pull the trigger.

The are engraved with the words, "Beware lest the Fang strike. By Tara the Lost, 13th Blade Weapon Smithy"

Fang knows these guns as Sol and Luna

UPDATEUPDATEUUPDATE

Fang wears on him, at all times, a chain that bears religious symbols of all shapes and forms for many gods, even going so far as to know the correct prayers of blessing and protection for each one. "Just in case one of them is real".

Beyond these personal effects, Fang carries no other weaponry or important equipment, chosing to scavenge or trade for items as necessary.

Abilities and Skills:
Fang is basic human. While in excellent physical shape, he possesses no otherworldly abilities, or aptitude for magical prowess. He has an intimate knowledge of most militarized weaponry (including but not limited to the weapons that the Triad's armies utilize) with the skill to adequately utilize and maintain firearms and ballistic weapons.

He is a skilled pilot, nothing truly extraordinary but he has the technical know-how to be capable of helming virtually any vehicle, including advanced mechs.

In addition, Fang is familiar with the use of most melee weapons from blades to polearms, with a particular penchant for improvised weaponry, though he is most comfortable with a sword. He follows no particular discipline in close combat, instead following his own style of personal combat based on experience and improvisitation.

Finally, coming from a place where legends and tales of the supernatural is common place, Fang is familiar with techniques to utilize against undead beings and the otherworldly.

Personality:
An entirely self interested individual. Fang has a fixation on his own personal gain. He feels no obligation to any one country or individual and has no qualms about betraying his own allies for his own gain. He is known to show seemingly random generosity purely to gain the favor of those he believes could benefit him. To Fang, the concept of a friend is merely a relationship with someone that he can benefit from. He has no true allegiance to any one or anything but himself, and may easily betray his own allies for personal gain.

Beyond the mentioned trait, Fang is known to drastically change his mannerisms and behavior at seemingly random intervals. A cocky smart mouthed merc may suddenly behave as a chivalrous gentlemen. He does this purely for his own amusement and few have seen his true personality or know the way he thinks. He is often compared to a sociopath.

History:
Adrian Warden was an orphaned child living in the tumultous nation of Destria. After his guardian's death in his teens (rumoured to be a result of his own hand) he went into the only steady work to be found in the nation: that of a heartless mercenary. He has served as a sword-for-hire for more than twelve years, learning and mastering the arts of combat and guerilla warfare. He earned his nickname from witnesses reports of "a black haired man that strikes like a wolf's fang" and has earn a reputation for being a notorious cutthroat, willing to kill his own best friend for the right price.

Currently, Fang serves as a commander of his own merrcenary unit at the will (and paycheck) of Zanzibar's own General Holland.

Fang is an albino man of exemplary physical form. While of average height, his body is lean and lightly muscled as to be expected of a skilled mercenary. His skin tone bears the pale tone of his albino-ism, while his eyes are a pinkish red. His shoulder length hair is sleek and well cared after, with bangs framing his fine features, though dyed to an unnatural midnight black. His face bears neat features, something that some would call "handsome." His nails and even -teeth- have been meticulously filed to sharp points, giving both an intimidating appearance, and a last ditch weapon should the need arise.

Fang's clothing is made of a tear and flame resistant material, and while casual it still bears better protection then typical clothing. His clothing consists of combat boots, loose fitting crargo pants held up by twin leather belts crossed over his waist, and a black tank top shirt with a fingerless shooting glove on his left hand and his ring on the right with his religious tokens hanging from the silver chain around his neck.

Over these standard clothes, he wears a white/grey coat bearing the logo of Zanzibar on the back and his mercenary unit's logo on the right sleeve, his own personal logo of a black wolf fang on the left. This coats markings signal his current allegiance with
the military nation of Zanzibar, and would be buckled by a series of black leather belts. The coat is much more durable than his own clothes, being completely flame retardant, bullet proof, and difficult to cut (all by standard means. It is by no means indestructible). This coat flows down to the tops of his boots, and has a high winter-type collar that is as high as the bridge of his nose. Despite the protective qualities of this coat, Fang's own vanity and over confidence lead to him always leaving it completely unbuckled, leaving his front side and face open where as they would other wise be protected if he were to wear it correctly.

Other:
While technically a capable leader, Fang will often leave his mercenary unit to fend for themselves, or fight under the command of others. He cites the reason being that he doesnt care to be responsible for other men's lives.

Animals of all kind despise him, perhaps sensing his self interested nature. As a result he is often attacked by stray creatures and animals and has formed a mutual hatred of them.

Fang is ambidextrous, though he favors his right hand for melee.

Despite being battle capable and well knowledged in the art of warfare, Fang is only human and can be killed as such.

Last edited by Vanrea on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Update in Weapons)
Vanrea
Vanrea
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty Re: The Warring Triad Character Applications

Post  Azrania Hybrid Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:30 pm

Name: Ricland "Ric" DeSangue

Faction: Destria

Weapons and Equipment: Bare Hands and Claws, Blazing Bastard Sword, and Pendant of the DeSangue blacksmith alchemist family
Black Leather Vest, sleeveless. Blue Jeans, and a Silk black shirt. Black fingerless Leather gloves with steel padding on the top of them. Black Biker Boots. Amulet of Moons.

Abilities and Skills: Blacksmith alchemy, Elemental Alchemy, Super natural abilities of both a werewolf and a vampire. I'm A hybrid so to speak.

Personality: Impulsive, Rash, and Carefree.

History:       My character is born of a famous blacksmith family that uses alchemy in its work, Unfortunately My mother was a werewolf and my father the Alchemist. I inherited both genes and became a werewolf on my first full moon after my 20th birthday.

Using Alchemy we could make special weaponry for our close friends and our family. The Pendant that i have today enhances the use of alchemy. most alchemists can only use one type of alchemy for the brain is only comprehending enough to fully understand one form of it. To understand it is to break it down and successfully reconstruct it.

I however am able to use the extra space in my vampire brain to understand more of the alchemy ways.
-Fire Alchemy
-Ice Alchemy
-Smithing Alchemy

I was turned into a hybrid by a vampire, named Cruor after hunters slaughtered my family in our house. My mother for being a werewolf and my father for being a sympathizer.
This Vampire had hoped to turn me into a weapon but he did not predict that my will would stay intact. I keep the disease in my own body not bothering to turn anyone that i cared for because i do not want them to suffer the way i do.
Every time i turn into a werewolf the never changing body of the vampire protests to the change by making every bone in my body break and re mend over and over again.
I wander the lands feeding in whatever country i'm in, not only to keep myself well fed but to try and lure out those who destroyed my family.

The Mark of the Dead (named so because it has never been completed and is always present in the world, however when its current carrier dies it moves to another and is started over.) on DeSangue's right hand is a unique tattoo that usually appears only on humans. With every Supernatural victim it extends and will eventually, when completed cover the entire right side of his torso and face. Noone truly knows what happens to the person who completes it or what it truly does.

There is a prophecy that goes along with it. It is said among the supernatural that the mark originated from the Divine and will endow the one who completes it with Divine energy. This Divine energy will be used to kill the Father of all Vampires, Sir Henrick Michaelson,(For all who do not understand this the power completely vanishes after the death of Sir Henrick. And therefore can only be used against him.) of the knights legion of the first era. However this is only Known to be myth.

Upon the opening of the RP it is now extended to half way up his arm, which he keeps out of site.

Eyes- Light Blue/Gold, depending on the stage of transformation that i am in.
Body- Average build
Skin Color- Light shade of tan followed by a pale color
Regular Clothes basically.

Other:
The Vampire also taught me how to control the transformation so that i do not have to depend entirely on one or the other i can use them both at the same time if i so desire. Gold wolf eyes would appear more likely in a fight than if i wasn't. Or if I was mad.

The Hybrid Lineage keepers cannot just bring a Hybrid back at will, they have 8 trials before it can be done.
1. Obtain a soul shard from its prison. (body in which its been locked in.)
2. Obtain the pure blood of a Human. (No sickness or Illness and, or Virgin)
3. Obtain the blood of a purebred werewolf. (Alisa.)
4. Obtain the blood of a Pure Hellbred Vampire. (Cruor or Vlad, Sir Henrick. only known purebreds so far.)
5. Obtainer must be the one to drink the bloods after its been fused with the soul shard under a harvest moon.
6. Kill a Vampire (commoner vampire will do.)
7. Kill a Werewolf (commoner werewolf, problem is since his turning DeSangue has turned most werewolf packs he's come across.)
(Hybrids cannot be counted toward both werewolf and vampire.)
8. Feed from and a Human to release the bloods and soul shard into the body. (After the harvest moon ritual the bloods and soul are stored in the retractable fangs.)

The Reasons for the Lineage keepers is because their souls are locked in a body that has the capability to live several lifetimes. Therefore they can never meet Death as a mortal would. And within 48 hours of death the soul begins to deteriorate and once that time is up only the soul shard remains for the ritual. But if a soul shard is not captured then the soul completely vanishes as though it never existed.

Last edited by Azrania Hybrid on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:52 am; edited 14 times in total
Azrania Hybrid
Azrania Hybrid

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty Ricland DeSangue - APPROVED

Post  Vanrea Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Kinda vague but screw it. Approved for now.
Vanrea
Vanrea
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty Sephalin Character App

Post  Sephalin Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Name: Sephalin Kilsan

Faction: Zanzibar, but originally from Lenaria but was outcasted.

Weapons and Equipment: Specializes in dual-sword combat particularly his custom made longswords Mercy (an electric longsword) and Grace (a serrated fire longsword). For armor he wears advanced plate steel armor that is augmented by advanced technology so movement is unrestricted and and increases strength, agility, and is also bulletproof.

Abilities and Skills:Uses telekinetic magic such as mind control (that can be resisted by those with a strong enough mind), remote manipulation, energy blasts, and magic shields that can deflect both items and elements. Also skilled in beast-riding combat and most land vehicles. A very strong mind give him the ability to resist mental magic.

Personality:Mostly calm and reserved but likes to make sarcastic comments when he sees the chance. Hes a very wise leader and capable strategist. When angered he has a tendency to overreact and becomes headstrong. He has a strong hate for the undead including vampire and products of necromancy.

History:Used to be a high ranking officer in the Lenarian army until he was outcasted for killing a soldier that disobeyed his orders. He grew up in a very religious family but never truly followed his family's beliefs. Now he is an officer in the Zanzibar army.

Physical Description :A higher than average build and a 6'5" stature make him capable to wield most melee weapons and take heavy damage.

Last edited by Sephalin on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sephalin
Sephalin

Location : Ruling my country from my throne on the high mountain.

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty Sephalin Kilsan - APPROVED

Post  Vanrea Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:05 pm

A little scarce on details but it interests me.
Vanrea
Vanrea
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty Okay Kamua this time with paragraphs

Post  b108 Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Name:  Kamua corvisque

Faction: Destria

Weapons and Equipment: Icathia's armor, Ring of the dearly-departed, Ring of the lich, Medallion of the Shadowdancer, Night hunters Arbalest  Quickfire Minicross-bows  Silverlining Silver tipped bolts Silver Daggers Blessed Katars' Barehands

Abilities and Skills: Mastery of Thieving Abilities Warp Magic Teleportation Levitation Portal pulling Astral displacement the Ability to comeout of a void portal unscaved The ability to open portal anywhere Physically or Mentally Soul displacement Regeneration The Ability to pull creature from an alternate plane of existance as well as have them follow me loyaly. The ability to understand animals what they are saying. Extrasensory abilities

Personality: Reclusive

History: As Baby I was Orphaned My orginal birth parents were killed in a nightraid in which I was found by Thief of the Shadowdancer guild who adopted me and gave me this name I have now. As I age I began my training  with the other children amongst the guild the elders noticed I wasn't some ordinary child like the rest. They quickly took heed of my abilities  Which spark jealousy as well admiration. See they saw I could easily rob people walking the streets and escape through a portal I'd create. Which They Decided To give me a more difficult task. In which they wanted me to take ten rings from a smithing family which to me was  fairly difficult due to the dog that was giving chase That was the night I discovered I can send myself through my portals to places including in to another creatures body. Then I grabbed eleven rings and warped home.
When I got back to the Shadowdancer Guild hall they took the rings which the beautiful stones sparkle before my eyes like the stars in the sky. Then as I was making my way back to my room Penelope saw that I had a few scratches and began treating my wounds. The one thing I remember was that she was always sweet on me. Then the next morning after I gave her the other ring Which got her to blush and kiss me.
Around My 16th birthday I remember  Asking Penelope to marry me. Which she accepted and we were set to be a family. Then  when we were 19 We got sent on a Raid to a rival guild This was the day I 'll never forget during the I grabbed so much hiding it into portals.  Then as we were making our escape My beloved Penelope was shot in the back which I told the other get her back to guild  as I turned  starting sending there arrows back at them then I continued butchering all those who were in my way until I found their elder and his family I still remember the look on his wifes face as I blinded thier child so he couldn't see the horror I committed. By cutting his mother's eyelids off then sending thier pet cat through multiple portals and then into his body. I remember his sweet screams of agony ass the cat clawwed it's way out. of his body Then I carved a Smile into his wife's face as I strolled out with a Devil's smile on my face.  
Then a few years later I was sent off to the desert to find a legendary armor Which thanks to all the scrolls I found during the raid I was able to track it down in a matter of a twenty-one days. Then when I got back I found that The guild home was burned to the ground and I lost the two  people that were my world. Whic I saw this was a black skull attack Which I was going to kill myself to join my family but the armor reacted warping me through a portal to a world where I saw creature stranger than anything my eyes have ever seen Which for some reason they became loyal to me.
Then I saw visions of my mother my wife and daughter. Which they told me they were always with me. I then drew the Shadow dancer seal on a Flag aand placed it on my back and charged into the black skull guild hall killing everything as I pulled creature from that world I was stuck in as they slaughtered everthing by stripping it to bone Then I sent my pets throught to there world and  ever sense then I've been trying to  restore my guild to it's former glory to hopefully feel the hole in my chest. Since recently I've
Physical Description and Clothing:  Now Kamua skin is light brown with a unique physical form. While he has an average hieght His body is considerably frail in appearance but quite the opposite for he is stronger than he looks physically. Which is expected of the top rank thieves of the shadow dancer guild. His eyes on the the other hand are pale blue due to all the magic's running through his systems as well as his trip to the other plain His hair is cut short to keep it from being grabbed in  fights Which is naturally black. He himself is consider  to be "handsome" by the face even though he can't let go of his past.  Which his  Nails are neatly trimmed.
Now about his clothes he commonly wairs his armor  Se if he needs to hide his armor in public it will convert to a series of tatoos all over his body then his common clothes are a Comfortable shirt made of soft feathers of bird as well his pants are a comfortable denmim Now if he is ever under attack the armor will react and his tatoo's will glow and protect him from harm stopping the on coming attacker Now he wears his rings on hiis left hand the ring of the dearly departed on his ring finger and the lich's ring on his middle finger and constantly keeps his medallion of the Shadow dancer's  around his neck. As well as a pair of Mercury boots to increase his running speed

Other: When I use magic My eyes wheel glow in otherworldly blue Also unlike most human's anytime I'm near death My body is forced into my alternate plane for healing to keep my self alive now if someone found a way into my alternate plane the could kill me however they'd have through make it through my pets.

Okay this time it has paragraphs

Lineage keepers(Vampires)
Not every vampire has  the capabilities to keep Lineage
1 Lineage keepers can only revive something of a similar Lineage case and point A vampire can't revive a human So (Sephalin) can't be brought back this way
2 First you need some form of the thing you're trying to revive flesh, bone, blood, etc.
3 Beside that you'll need pure blood of a sentient being. Virgin blood is preferred but if you can find someone whose perfectly healthy by all means
4 Now this is the most important part of lineage keeper revival What ever those who bring's you back bites next this what your body will be comprised into case in point bite's carrot guess who's carrot.
The lineage keeper will have some sort of control over kind of like the would you kindly control

Last edited by b108 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:10 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Double Post)
b108
b108

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty Kamua Corvisque - APPROVED

Post  Vanrea Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 am

Hm. Its an interesting character. The tattoo/armor intrigues me.
Vanrea
Vanrea
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty Axle Maddox

Post  Isthandur Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:51 pm

Name:
Axle Maddox

Faction:
Destria

Weapons and Equipment:
A solid metal crossbow that has no string and where the trigger should be is a small shard of amethyst, Projects pure mana as a weapon. A leather gauntlet on his left hand with a spellcircle emblazoned on it.

Abilities and Skills:
Typhos the Storm Demon granted him his powers over Lightning and Wind if he were to free him from a staff hidden in a far off land. The war prevents Axle from completing this task. A very quick study makes Axle deadly in drawn out conflicts. His magic without Typhon's Gauntlet is equal to a graduate of the Circle of Magi training with the exception to combat magics.

Personality:
Quiet and thoughtful, Axle often doesn't engage into conversations with anyone but himself but when he does its either important or he is correcting a historical mistake you seem to have even if he wasn't in the conversation to begin with. Though he is calm he does have a problem with attacking Innocents and if someone were to do so in front of him be ready for the storm.

History:
As a child he got lost in some caves near his village, he was there for three days until a massive storm helped him find his was to was seemed to be an ancient temple, there he obtained the Typhoon Gauntlet and Typhos. Typhos was a powerful demon that controlled the Storms in his region so was worshiped by the people soon developing a soft spot for them and was mocked by the other demons, a powerful mage sealed Typos and attempted to use his power but in the end failed due to his own Hubris. The gauntlet is all that remains of the mages attempts at control and gives the wielder insane magical prowess thus Axle developed his ManaCaster- a crossbow that uses magic and now he travels to end this ridiculous war and free Typhos from his prison.

As a mage of 5' 10" he has a lean build from lack of physical exercise save for travelling on foot for five years. His medium length coal black hair is unkempt and a bit wild covering his left eye on most occasions. His eyes are a piercing blue that seem to hum with power. His pale skin are the results of always wearing a hooded cloak, ya know in case it rains, and his other clothing is a loose fitting shirt with a vest that acts as armor being bespelled to repel most projectiles and blades. so is his loose fitting pants with pockets sewn into the sides. his boots go up to his knees and buckle thrice behind the calf and have a steel insert in the toes.

Other:
In times Axle would himself in danger of his life being taken a storm elemental will appear and fight off his attackers and a massive storm will brew accordingly. When using magic a spellcircle will appear around his feet and seem to be electrically charged (it is to his enemies).

Isthandur

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty Enter the Necromancer

Post  Fountain Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:00 am

Name:
Turin Loyola

Faction:
Lenaria

Weapons and Equipment:
Turin’s most prized possession is the Reaper’s Envy, a pitch black staff longer than himself with four blades curving downward; it resembles a four bladed scythe, each blade pointing away from the center of the staff. Each blade is three feet long and the staff itself is two feet taller than Turin himself. Turin doesn’t use the staff as a melee weapon but more as a tool for channeling magical energies.

Loyola carries with him a satchel containing various ingredients for complex potions and poisons. The satchel also contains certain items that have been charmed to contain souls.

The only other item of note that Turin carries with him is a book called the Tenebrosus Archivum, a book containing the keys to unlocking various forms of dark magic. Turin has only been able to unlock a small portion of the book with the other pages looking completely blank. The pages will reveal themselves when the book undergoes an event that seems relevant to the page itself.

Abilities and Skills:
Turin Loyola is extremely skilled in death magic and a master necromancer. He has significant power over wandering souls. He can infuse souls into dead corpses and necrotic matter. Loyola can create and control black clouds of necrotizing gas which, if infected with, will eat away at one’s flesh at varying speeds. Loyola can use pieces of his soul to directly attack another’s in the form of small, fast moving energy spheres. He can steal life energy at a touch; this hurts his victim’s general health and heals any wounds or damage that he might have received. Turin Loyola has dominion over anything to do with death and necromancy.

Turin is also a skilled potions master, having mastered and developed an assortment of formulas ranging from weak healing potions to powerful shape-shifting potions.

Loyola is moderately skilled in various forms of dark magic, but all spells and rituals involving dark magic come at a price.

Turin Loyola, coming from a career as a Lenarian miracle worker, has some weak healing spells and the ability to turn dirt and sand into water.

Personality:
Turin is usually quiet and prefers to think things over before saying much. He is extremely calm even when engaging in combat. He isn’t inherently evil but he will kill even the most innocent people if it means helping to achieve his goal, which is the cliché goal of most necromancers: to attain immortality. He actually has a conscience and a soft heart, but he can steel himself in an instant to get what he wants.

History:
Turin was the youngest child of five. When he was barely four years old he witnessed the massacre of his family at the hands of roaming marauders. His interest in death arose from this incident. After the massacre of his family the village elder took him under his wing and raised him. The elder had an extremely large library, but in ten years Turin had read every single book four times over. During his time reading these books he came across the Tenebrosus Archivum, the book was hidden in one of the library’s pillars. The first page of the book that revealed itself was not a spell or a ritual; it was a story. A story foretelling the future in which a great and powerful necromancer, known as the Lich King, would attain immortality and create a kingdom in which death is defeated. Convinced that the story was referring to him, Turin began to practice necromancy and other forms of magic.

Still practicing his magical skills, Turin began to help the local villagers. During a yearlong drought Turin developed a spell that turned dirt into water. He taught the spell to the farmers and the village became an icon of prosperity. Lenarian missionaries caught wind of his good works and came to Turin Loyola with a proposition: travel to Lenaria as a Lenarian miracle worker and be given every resource to practice his magic. Turin accepted the offer and traveled across Lenaria. He acquired a good bit of fame, and even had the nickname of ‘the Water Priest’ bestowed on him. He is, however, forced to practice his specialized skill in necromancy and dark magic in secret, but the resources he receives do help. Necromancy is highly illegal in the theocratic nation of Lenaria, being punishable by death.

The Warring Triad Character Applications Wizard_by_muju-d4tszv9
Substitute the staff with what I subscribed earlier. Subtract the oversized gauntlets. This is more or less what Turin looks like. I might describe his outfit better in my posts. And, lastly, scratch the… um… hair pinup thingy… yeah… don’t look at that.
For people who can't see the pic. Click here.

Other:
When Loyola is casting spells a green aura surrounds his forearms and hands. This will also be described better in my posts.

*Vanrea, this is my new account.

Last edited by Fountain on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fountain
Fountain

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty Axle Maddox and Turin Loyola - APPROVED

Post  Vanrea Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:29 pm

Nice characters, especially you, Fountain.

These are both impressive and expect you guys to do well in the RP.
Vanrea
Vanrea
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty Re: The Warring Triad Character Applications

Post  Nexeria Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:21 am

I'll have my app up soon.
Nexeria
Nexeria

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexeria Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:32 pm

Name:
Project Cypher/Cypher VII

Faction:
Zanzibar, originally from Destria

Weapons and Equipment:
Terra-Digeris Lamina – A katana that vibrates at high-resonance giving it the ability to cut through almost anything, except for a sword or other material vibrating at the same resonance.

Holographic Projections – Cypher can create holographic projections of himself used to distract or confuse the enemy.

Abilities and Skills:
Cypher is a master swordsman and marksman due to Holland’s brutal training simulations. Cypher can also hack into almost any computer and disengage most locks so long as they are electronic; he can even accomplish simple pick-locking.

Healing Factor – In the case any weapon piercing his armor, Cypher VII has been given an advanced healing factor. He can survive about any physical based attacks; though he can be wounded and put out of commission for a time depending on the severity of the wound.

Teleportation – Through hard-work, heavy-funding, and mind-boggling research Project Cypher has been fitted with the ability to teleport, by atomizing himself and quickly appearing somewhere else. This is very dangerous; Cypher has been advised to not use it too much.

Personality:
Loyal, because he was programmed to be. (There will be a personality change later)

History:
Little is known about who Cypher VII was before the experiment, at least not to him. What little information there is includes the fact that he was in a mercenary group led by the infamous Black Fang. Fang sold off the group to General Holland to be part of Project Cypher. All other subjects but him died in the transformation process.  Whoever he was and whatever he did has been forgotten. All that remains is shattered memories: flashes of explosions, gunfire, bright lights, and a beautiful woman. General Holland used Cypher to assassinate high-value targets in both Lenaria and Nu. Most recently, Cypher was reinstated into Fang’s mercenary group as extra support.

Because of the memory wipe and experimental surgery, Cypher has no knowledge of his past self which includes what he once looked like.
Behind the mask, his face has been added a thick layer of synthetic skin, giving him a silvery-grey appearance. Cypher’s eyes were surgically removed and replaced with synthetic ones with a red iris, giving him a personal HUD that displays Cypher’s status and ID’s Enemies.

The Warring Triad Character Applications QSbaR1O

(Sorry, about the pic's size, but this was taking too long and I don't care.)

Other:
Cybernetics Eat Your Soul; Laser Guided Amnesia

Update: With the reveal of his appearance, I stated that Cypher had pure-white dreadlocks, hinting that he use to be of a darker skin color. More to come about his back-story.

Last edited by Nexeria on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Nexeria
Nexeria

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty Project Cypher - APPROVED

Post  Vanrea Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:53 pm

This definately beats everyone else's apps in terms of intrigue. I'm seriously looking forward to seeing your character development. I have a thing for cyborg ninja's, what with Metal Gear Rising coming out.

Bonus points for using tropes.
Vanrea
Vanrea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nexeria Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:05 am

Oh, well, thanks man, but in the terms of writing I think you'll have me beat. I'm not saying I'm bad writer, I'm just saying I know your way better at it than me.
Nexeria
Nexeria

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty Side Note to Fountain

Post  Vanrea Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Fountain, you are aware that the picture you posted won't show up on most of the computers the message board members use, right?
Vanrea
Vanrea
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty EDIT

Post  Fountain Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Fixed.
Fountain
Fountain

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty template

Post  SkyRaven Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:30 pm

name:
SkyRaven

Faction:
Leader of the Deadly Assassins

Weapons and Equipment:
Demon Assassin is a Melee Assassin fighting for the Forces of Darkness. He wields a sword and a knife in battle, the sword being his primary weapon.

Abilities and Skills:
The Demon Assassin is a highly mobile character who can quickly close the gap between himself and his opponent though the use of warp attacks. His Shadow Swap ability allows him to change positions with an enemys.throwing them back into their foes. His melee attacks are fast and have a passive chance to critically strike.While mobile and able to dodge many normal attacks.
Armed with twin swords, Demon Assassin blinks across the field with great speed. He uses a series of powerful warp attacks to quickly reach opponents and rend them asunder. Demon Assassin can change places with enemys.throwing them into a trap or cutting off their escape. When surrounded, Demon Assassin can perform a quick series of warps, turning a wave of reinforcements into corpses.Also they have the abilities, to control Death/Decay.They can summons Demons from Hell to help them defeat any fow.

Personality:
cocky,No Fear,and the rest is Unknown.

History:
SkyRaven was strange amongst most enemys.While most could only teleport when their true name was called, SkyRaven was able to teleport across short distances at will. Using this technique brought him in touch his all of his victims, and when he exited, they were bound to him, ceaselessly speaking to him all of eternity.People would speak of SkyRaven's name, and he would suddenly appear and assassinate them. This went on for years, and the frightened nobles lashed out at the DealyAssassinsin attempt to uncover their Leader ,SkyRaven. Instead they realized that this was the time for surrender.As the years past on,the DeadlyAssassins,went on killing everything in their path,that whould try to apose them.Currently they caim across a new territory in search of new domaness.

emperorscodex.blogspot.com / its the first picture that pops up.

Other:
The Deadly Assassins or wellknown through the regions.
SkyRaven
SkyRaven

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty Mina Ashwood

Post  rizzytarry Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Name: Mina Ashwood

Faction: Nu

Weapons and Equipment: Her primary weapons are a pair of dual chakram, coated in a layer of rare Nu poison, able to cause those of weak constitution to seize up and die. Against stronger individuals, it will slow them and decrease their combat abilities.

Being a Nekomata, Mina possesses sharp teeth and claws, she is able to fend off attackers even without weapons.

Abilities and Skills: She has some martial arts skills, having learned to defend herself on the harsh streets of Nu's Capital City. Due to her catlike nature, she is quick and lithe, able to elegantly dodge attacks with her superior reflexes. She is capable of being extremely quite, having a high aptitude for stealth.

Personality: She attempts to play things off like she's a cool, calm and collected collected type at times, but in reality, she is a caring young girl, with a soft spot in her heart for almost everyone. She is easily excitable, though she can be serious when the situation calls for it. A cheerful, loving youth.

History:

Physical Description and Clothing: -upload later-

Other:

rizzytarry

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty My Second Warring Triad Character

Post  Sephalin Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:26 am

Name: Relane (Last Name Unknown)

Faction: From Nu but unaffiliated.

Weapons/Equipment: Relane is proficient with shortswords, daggers, and small firearms. He cannot dual-wield due to lack of skill. He also can't wield guns much bigger than a pistol and swords longer than a couple feet in length. He owns two ornate daggers that he carries on his back hips that he refers to as, The Twins. These daggers are mentally linked to him to where when activated they detonate an internal mechanism that explodes with the power of a large bomb. He only has two of them and when questioned where he got them he replies with a different answer everytime. Later he acquires a six shooter revolver that fires .50 caliber sniper rounds that have explosive tips that he can barely wield due to its power and weight. Using his natural abilities he can form his arm into a variety of weapons and this is his preferred method of fighting.

Abilities/Skills: Due to the disease pandemic in Nu, Relane has the unique ability to control every cell in his body and modify the way they behave and act whereas the disease would normally just kill the person. This gives him the ability to separate his limbs and reattach them at will and form weapons and other tools using his body. He can also form object such as cigarettes, which he is addicted to, from his cells by modifying their basic molecular structure to that of tobacco and paper. He uses this a lot to form items such as rocks, blades, whips, and even guns that fire bullets formed from his body. Due to the fast rate at which his cells are broken off, reformed, or destroyed his cells regenerate at an exceptionally fast rate. This gives him the ability to regenerate or reattach entire limbs in mere seconds. Even when a body part is disconnected the mutation gives him the ability to control it up to a certain distance.

Personality: Relane is very cocky and a smartass and almost never is serious. Whenever challenged to a fight he is cocky and this usually pisses of his opposer. He doesn't like to surrender and won't end a fight until he is hopelessly beaten or the other person surrenders. He loves to flirt with women especially with barmaids and waitresses even though he has terrible luck actually getting a relationship. He is addicted to cigarettes and almost always is smoking one. Even though he'll never admit it he cares for his homeland and fights to cure the disease and tends to help those that he sees as beneficial towards Nu. He likes to take a souvenir from every important person he has killed and keeps it in a leather bag on his left hip.

History: Not much is known about Relane's past and he hates to talk about it. It is only known that his sister, Faith, died from the disease and he fights to make sure the disease is purged from Nu. He has abandoned his surname to further keep his history a secret.

Physical Description: Relane is very skinny and muscular due to his lack of money to buy food and the amount of exercise he gets stealing from vendors in the city. He is 19 and short for his age at only 5' 4". He has white hair and blue eyes with a pale skin tone. His outfit is a combination of pieces from people he's killed and also clothing he has managed to steal from clothing vendors in the city he lives in. He has a bag of souvenirs from won battles on his left hip and his two explosive daggers on the back of his hips. He has a self-inflicted scar on the right side of his stomach of his sister's name that he carved there to always remind him why he fights. (See Picture)

Other: Due to his young age and appearance and his short stature people tend to refer to him as 'kid' and this annoys him. He has a tendency to talk to himself often.

Last edited by Sephalin on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Sephalin
Sephalin

Location : Ruling my country from my throne on the high mountain.

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty STUFF

Post  Vanrea Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:32 am

SkyRaven - NOPE
rizzy - FINISH IT
Seph - APPROVED
Vanrea
Vanrea
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty Kravin Morreheade

Post  Nohbody Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:25 pm

Name: Kravin "Lich" Morreheade
Faction: Factionless

Weapons and Equipment: Weapons include three tomes of power. The first book is a book of physical magic known as the "Sol", the second book is a book of mending, the book of mending is not mastered like the Sol book but the Kanto's of the book are still powerful. The final and third book is the book of spirit. The book holds no title and only being known as the black book. Little is know about the black book except that it holds magic that binds both magic and Kanto's. As for wearable equipment only a book holster and mage robes. A black and red hoded robe that doesn't fit the lean body of the mage underneath it.

Abilities and skills: As he is one with magic he is restricted to the Kanto's that the books give. He has Photographic memory that can make him dependent from Sol but he still needs the other two books in order to be at full power. Since reading and having magic run threw his body put a tremendous pain threw is body he has a very high pain tolerance and as long he has the book of mending in his possession he can live until the book has left him or he runs out of his huge mana pool.

Personality: Being a loner for most of his life and not being trusted for his very unnusual ways of using magic. He doesnt take kindly to strangers and has a hard time trusting people on fear of betrayal. He is kind hearted in nature and will go out of his way to make sure everyone else is safe.

History:Being one of the last of his kind he barely knows of his past. He was orphaned and only left with these three books that he focused his life around. Being of age of 28 he only mastered the book of Sol without a master. He has learned how cruel people are but still gets into the moment when kindness is shared upon him. He pushed threw the wilds of the world in order to be a vangaurd. only making sure that people who attack him get justice. And the ones who dont attack him but deserve no less leave with more then one flesh wound.

Physical description and clothing: at six foot three inches he has only known his own height. He is lean and well built for a mage who wears robes that clearly are a size to big for him. He has flowing gray hair with dark blue eyes. His pale skin is due to the amount of mana coursing threw his veins. he has many scars from battle that are caused threw the many people who has hunted him down.

Other: He gave himself the nickname lich in order to keep others from laughing at the name he was given by a priest.

UPdate!!!! upDATEs Everywhere!!!
Adding on to my "Tome" magic, when reading a Kanto Time will slow down, giving the reader time to actually use his book with out being hit or taking damage since using the books require so much body effort.

Lich HATES any form of church and will attack priest and churches exclusively even in battle until no visible proof is left of the site. When this happens the pure embodiment of the mana that is Lich will take over increasing physical prowess, power of Kanto's, the fact that reading the kanto is no longer necassary in this form since mana is speaking directly and all that is needed is the Kanto number and Effect is needed. And when this happens Lich will start calling himself Soverign and will refrain from using any summoning "i.e.: summoning a primal or elder god" as he is the spirit and physical manifestation of mana in the world and such consider himself god... Ironic ain't it???

Lich can use his tomes and perform multiple Kanto's to use/form/constrain/manipulate/or even distort the previous Kanto(s) meaning that a missed fireball can be redirected with a wind Kanto... Now use your imagination...

IT IS IMPORTANT THIS IS READ!!! Lich will respond to a person by the way they act. if your an ass he will try to kill you/ if your defensive he will exploit/ if your friendly he will be kind/ if your are affiliated with the church and can visibly tell or mention it you will DIE.

Last edited by Nohbody on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nohbody
Nohbody

Back to top Go down

The Warring Triad Character Applications Empty Sorry guys

Post  Vanrea Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Nohbody is APPROVED.
Vanrea
Vanrea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down